Working hard to bring you a high yield learning experience.
Meet the Team.
Message from the Chairs
Dear CAEP Members,
The momentum is building as we near the beginning of CAEP 2023 conference being held at the Westin Harbour Castle in Toronto, ON, Canada. Our theme this year “Together towards tomorrow” highlights how we along with our members have embarked on the co-creation of this content packed conference.
We have received an overwhelming response with conference submissions from across the nation and globe. Our Track leadership teams have worked feverishly to organize high yield hot topics into the following tracks:
- Everyday excellence in emergency medicine (focused on CME and clinical practice)
- The leading edge: Innovation and leading change (QI, hospital administration, technology, leadership, management)
- The learning continuum: Advances and strategies for academic, education, and training (academic leadership, educational innovations)
- Society and Emergency Medicine (Social EM, journalism, politics, advocacy, climate change)
- EM at the extremes and in diverse contexts (global health, disaster medicine, rural and remote EM)
- Great EM research
Check out the conference schedule and register now!