CAEP sincerely appreciates the contribution of the track chairs and speakers in making CAEP 2020 successful. We invite speakers to refer to this page as a resource for the conference
Speakers are those who have been invited by a track chair to give a presentation. If you are an abstract presenter (plenary, lightning oral, moderated poster, and poster) who has been invited to present their research as part of the CAEP 2020 Abstract Competition, please refer to the abstract presenter page.
Please ensure that you register for the conference by submitting this form to Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org by February 28, 2020.
For accreditation purposes, speakers are required to submit the following documents:
- COI Form (please download the document before filling it in).
- CFPC COI Disclosure Slide (please download the document before filling it in).
- CAEP 2020 Speaker Information Request Form (please ensure that you provide 3 learning objectives and 3 learning pearls per presentation).
Here are a few tips if you need guidance on writing your learning objectives
Why learning objectives are important and how to write them http://www.royalcollege.ca/rcsite/cpd/accreditation/toolkit/cpd-activity-toolkit-creating-learning-objectives-e
The following links are for your reference and review. CAEP asks that conference speakers be aware of these guidelines and how they affect your responsibilities.
- Guidelines for Physicians in Interactions with Industry
- Rx&D Code of Ethical Practices
- Quebec Code of Ethics (English version)
- Quick Tips for Speakers of Mainpro+ Certified Activities
- The National Standard
We are inviting speakers to submit a short (max 30 second) video, filmed on your camera or phone, to help us promote the conference. We don’t need you to focus on content, rather explain why you’re excited to participate in CAEP 2020. (We will post these clips on the website and via social media.) Please submit your videos to email@example.com Click here for instructions.