What is #CAEP24?
The CAEP Annual Conference is Canada’s largest emergency medicine education event.
#CAEP24 Learning Objectives:
By the end of the conference, participants will be able to:
- Name at least 3 new good practices, new techniques/pieces of evidence, or new innovations, or new strategies that you can apply to their emergency medicine practice.
- Network and collaborate with other emergency physicians from across Canada
- Integrate concepts of social cohesion and a recognition of the social, cultural, and linguistic plurality of practicing emergency medicine in Canada
- Recognize new and emerging research in Canadian Emergency Medicine
- Influence the future direction of Emergency Medicine in Canada
- Apply up to date evidence to inform clinical and health systems decisions
Where will #CAEP24 take place?
#CAEP24 will take place in the heart of downtown Saskatoon at TCU Place, Arts & Convention Centre, 35 – 22nd Street East, Saskatoon, SK, S7K 0C8
When will the conference take place?
#CAEP24 will take place June 9-12 with preconference days on June 7-8.
Future CAEP Conferences
#CAEP25/ICEM – Montreal
#CAEP26 – Winnipeg
How can I register?
Registration details coming soon.
If you are sick and not feeling well, please do not attend the conference and follow all measures as outlined by public health.
Masks are not currently mandatory, however, CAEP encourages you to continue to mask if that is what you’re comfortable with. CAEP strongly encourages delegates to socially distance where possible.
Do I need to register for specific events?
You will only need to purchase tickets for the following events:
- Academic Symposium
- Docs that Rock
- Welcome Reception (Guest ticket only)
- Resident and Medical Student Program (if you are not attending the entire course)
- Pre-conference CPD courses
I am bringing my family with me. What resources are available?
Children are welcome to attend all CAEP sessions with a registered delegate.
CAEP is pleased to provide a complimentary breastfeeding room should nursing parents wish to have a more private space to care for their children.
What is the cancellation policy?
All event cancellations must be made in writing by email to email@example.com.
A full refund (less $200 credit card admin fee) will be granted if notification is received by March 31st.
A 50% refund will be granted for cancellations made between April 1st and May 15th OR the Full amount (less $200 credit card admin fee) as a credit on your account to be used on future invoices. (event, membership or donations)
There are no refunds after May 15th, but we will transfer the balance (less $200 credit card admin fee) to another CAEP event or CAEP membership or Donations.
No balance transfers will be made after June 7th.
Social tickets are non-refundable.
Delegate & Exhibitor Information
A list of conference delegates (name, city, province) may be distributed to conference attendees.
If you would like to opt out of the delegate list, please email Gisele Leger firstname.lastname@example.org by May 31st at 17:00.
Interested in becoming involved in #CAEP24 as a sponsor or exhibitor?
Sponsorship: contact email@example.com
Exhibitor: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Where can I find the schedule?
In an effort to be green, no paper copies of the program will be provided.
Program Outline coming soon.
Social Media and Photography
Pictures taken at the event may be used externally in CAEP’s marketing material and social media. If you do not want your picture taken, please notify the photographer.
The images and/or videos in this collection may be used on CAEP”s website (www.caep.ca) as well as in departmental communications or promotional products, such as publications, in social media, DVDs, displays, pamphlets and presentations. Uses include:
- engaging current members (internal communications)
- attracting prospective members (recruitment)
- enhancing stakeholder relations (marketing and outreach)
- informing parliamentarians (parliamentary relations)
- informing Canadian and international audiences (external communications)
Should you wish to have your name, portrait, image, interview, picture, photograph or video removed from CAEP’s marketing bank, please contact CAEP via email@example.com.