Description: A successful leader can be defined very simply as an individual that others want to follow. This definition implies nothing about titles, money, or delegated power. Great leaders inspire and “raise the bar” on the expectations of those around them.
At the end of this presentation, participants will be able to:
- Describe the ways in which leadership skills lead to personal and career improvement.
- Identify the qualities of effective leaders.
- Describe tangible methods for improving leadership ability.
- Expect more from yourself.
- Expect more from those around you.
- Set an example that others would want to follow.