The vision of the CAEP 2018 conference is to inspire and enable the provision of better emergency care.
The overall conference learning objectives are to:
- Enhance emergency physicians’ knowledge and skills.
- Share advances in research, administration, education, and clinical care.
- Promote and disseminate best practices in emergency care.
- Facilitate networking for emergency care providers, students and residents.
- Highlight opportunities for improved inter-professional emergency care.
- Provide emergency education that is relevant to a regional and rural context.
This Group Learning activity has been reviewed by the College of Family Physicians of Canada and is awaiting final certification by the College’s Alberta Chapter.
This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and approved by the Canadian Association of Emergency Physicians. You may claim up to 25.75 hours (credits are automatically calculated).
Through an agreement between the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert Royal College MOC credits to AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Information on the process to convert Royal College MOC credit to AMA credit can be found at www.ama-assn.org/go/internationalcme.