This Group Learning program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada and Nova Scotia Chapter for up to 26.00 Mainpro+ credits.
This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and approved by Canadian Association of Emergency Physicians. You may claim a maximum of 26 hours (credits are automatically calculated).
Click on the image, download a copy, add your name, click “save as” and then print in landscape mode.
The vision of the CAEP 2019 conference is to inspire and enable the provision of better emergency care.
The overall conference learning objectives are to:
- Enhance emergency physicians’ knowledge, behaviours, and skills.
- Facilitate the application of advances in research, administration, education, and clinical care.
- Promote the application of evidence-informed emergency care.
- Create spaces for communication between care providers, students and residents.
- Provide education that is relevant to the Canadian context.